Memorial Day on Mt. Desert Island

After my fun Craft Beer Race Saturday, I was ready for more fun. Sunday morning Breezy and I headed out on a mini girls road trip to Mt. Desert Island. Maine is such a big state, filled with so many beautiful things to see, and sometimes I don't take advantage. Mt. Desert is home to Acadia National Park and the cute town of Bar Harbor.

We filled 2 days to the brim with nature, locally made beer/wine, yummy food, and fun! And we found a hotel that cost $36 so it was cheap too!


1. The view from the top of Cadillac Mountain
2. Along Otter Cliffs in Acadia
3. Pulled pork and blueberry beer at Atlantic Brewing Company
4. Bass Harbor Head Light
5. Thunder Hole in Acadia
6. Strawberry rhubarb margaritas at Side Street Cafe

How was your long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...