A Hoka Experiment

Hi Friends! I am still alive! It's been a rough week, so I was extra excited to find a package waiting for me when I got home after a long day. Look what was inside!




Yep, I'm jumping on the Hoka bandwagon!

Actually that's not true, I don't jump on bandwagons. I'm not trying them because they are the hot new thing. I'm trying them because I think they'll work for me. I'm a heavier runner so I could use some extra cushioning. I also am a midfoot striker with a neutral stride.

Plus they were on sale for $50. Score!

I couldn't resist taking them for a test run around the neighborhood (Sushi needed a walk anyway). First impression? LOVE them. They are light, but provide a good cushion, and make my stride feel fluid and natural.

I'll be back to let you know how I feel once I start running in them regularly.

Anyone else out there a Hoka fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...