Sonoma County Weekend

Um why don't I live in California?? And why the heck have I chosen to spend 15 hours each way flying home for the weekend when I could have been here.

I was on call all weekend, which meant that I had to stay in California. I was little bummed about this initially, but I ended up having a FABULOUS weekend. Saturday I slept in until 10, which I haven't done since college. After working until 2 am all week, it was great to catch up on some sleep. I am staying at the Flamingo Resort which I chose because it is attached to an awesome health club. They have a beautiful outdoor pool, which actually makes me want to swim in a way that the nasty Y pool at home never does. I swam my first ever consecutive mile! It made me feel like I might stand a chance in the tri this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...