First World Problems: Travel Edition

I am totally not feeling the travel this week. I'm back in So Cal for the first time in a few months. A part of me knows I'm being silly, but I can't quite shake it. They are what my new blogger pal Kim over at ilaxStudio First World Problems. I think they're pretty funny where she does them, so here is my first travel edition of First World Problems.

Not impressed with you at all.
1. I paid 7.99 for inflight entertainment on my flight because there was a new episode of one of my favorite shows (I am not saying what show because it's horribly embarrassing). But the satellite connection was weak so the show kept cutting out. And they made an overhead announcement every 5 minutes, covering up the TV audio. I just wanted to be home on my couch watching my own TV.


Oh shiny, functional spin bike how I miss you.


2.   The gym right next my hotel is now closed. So I have to drive 15 minutes (WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STOPLIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA??) to get to a gym now. Also, I think their spin bikes are the first spin bikes ever made. My foot straps kept coming off, my bike had a squeak, and it was tippy.

3. Running outside sucks here. It is concrete and trafficky and sketchy. I just want to be on my greenbelt running by the ocean.

Really?



4. They changed the continental breakfast system at my hotel. You now have to fill out a little order sheet the night before. So I have to remember to do this and bring it down to the front desk every night. So now I can't mix all 5 types of cereal together in the perfect proportions, I have to choose one. I also can't pick the best fruit. Yesterday my banana was miniscule and over ripe. Today I got a mushy, lumpy orange.





What is annoying you this week?

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout out! I love your FWP list!

    What is up with that hotel breakfast ordeal? What a pita!

    At least you are getting some exercise in, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...