You ain't going Nowhere

Never a miss a chance to have a Bob Dylan song as your post title,

Anyway. I've been having major life envy of my Timehop lately. (For those of you that don't know Timehop is an app that pulls info from all of your social media accounts to show you what you were doing on this day in years past).

5 Years Ago I was in Antarctica




Two years ago I was in Japan





One year ago I was in New Zealand





And this year? I'm at home. I'll be at home for the foreseeable future because with my intensive nursing program we don't have the time or money to travel. Whomp. I really miss having an adventure to look forward to.

(I know it is such a first world problem and that I am so lucky to have gotten to go to all the amazing places I've been. ) 

Let me live vicariously through you. Who is going someplace exciting?


No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...