7 Continents: What's Next?

So I accomplished a major life goal. I took some time to reflect and celebrate. In fact I had a big party this weekend.

Now I am left to ask myself what is next?

Honestly, I don't know. I know more what I don't want to do more than I know what I do what.

I don't want:


  • I don't want to run a marathon. My body and my mind are burned out on marathons. 
  • In fact, I really don't want to do any sort of distance running races for awhile. I have a hip injury that I need to let heal. Plus, I don't ever like to train for long distances in the summer. 
  • I don't want to commit to anything that involves time intensive training. I'm in the middle of an intensive nursing program and I know I just won't have the time to dedicate to training for the next year. So no half iron mans (which is something I would like to do at some point). 


What might I want to do:


  • Bike! I've already started biking a lot more. I want to try and get in 1,000 miles this year. 
  • Try new classes at the gym. I went to 2 different dance style classes this week. And I liked them. Who am I?
  • Do some sort of adventure style fun run
  • Possibly find a late summer triathon


How do you decide what's next when you finish a major goal? What is next for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...