Three Things Thursday



So it's been quiet around here lately. I keep writing drafts of posts and then never posting them because when I re-read them they seem stupid. So since I still have any new or interesting ideas for posts, here's just a quick update on what is happening in my life.

1) I start my final semester of nursing school in 2 weeks. I can't believe I am this close to the end. When I started last May 15 months seemed so long and I didn't know if I'd make it through. I can't believe everything I've learned in a year. I actually sound like I know what I am talking about sometimes these days.
I can't wait until I don't have to wear all blue scrubs- no more looking like a giant blueberry!
2) I signed up for some summer races. Yeah! I haven't raced since last September, so this is the longest stretch I've ever gone without racing since I started running. I don't regret the break- I needed some unstructured running time and was busy with school- but I am looking forward to my summer races. 

Power Ranger meme - When me and my friends show up to the gym
3) After my friend Liz's wedding I was bummed because it reminded me how much I miss having running buddies. I realized though that although I don't have running buddies, I have made a great group of gym friends in the past year. They really push me to work harder in classes and make going to the gym a lot more fun. When they cancelled our Sunday morning class, we just decided to hold our own and take turns leading the class.

Whats new in your world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...