This is why I don't procrastinate

I do not usually procrastinate. I was that annoying person in college who had my papers written weeks ahead of time. When I am leaving for a trip I liked to pack 2 days ahead. This usually hold true for signing up for races too. Except that because of all the change at work, I had no idea what my schedule would be like this fall. So I put off signing up for the Maine Marathon (I wanted to do the half). This weekend I finally knew for sure that I'd be around to run it and went to register. Only to see this:


I am so bummed. I was so excited to run this race and get more into the Maine running community. Plus, I want to get in a 13 miler in the next week and I am so darn tired of running alone.

I have never bandit-ed a race, but I am considering it.

What do you think?










1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That sucks! Personally, I would not bandit, but try to register in time next year :(

    ReplyDelete

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...