Duh

Like a lot of ladies out there I am on an eternal quest for a sports bra that is comfortable, supportive, and doesn't chafe. After hearing a lot of good things about Luluemon's tata tamer, I finally caved and splurged on one.

I've had it for almost 2 years and I always just thought it was okay. It was decently supportive and only chafed on really long runs. But, the shoulder straps always drove me nuts. They slid down, even when I had them tight. Plus, most of my tanks are racer back and so I couldn't wear the bra under them.

Then, this past weekend as I was taking it out of the wash, I noticed that one of the straps had become disconnected. I had never realized you could disconnect the straps and make it into a crossback.

Duh.

Now, I love this thing! It feels so much more supportive and it fits so much more nicely under my tanks!

And I feel like an idiot for taking so long to realize this!

What is your favorite sports bra? Have you ever had an aha moment about something dumb like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...