Duh

Like a lot of ladies out there I am on an eternal quest for a sports bra that is comfortable, supportive, and doesn't chafe. After hearing a lot of good things about Luluemon's tata tamer, I finally caved and splurged on one.

I've had it for almost 2 years and I always just thought it was okay. It was decently supportive and only chafed on really long runs. But, the shoulder straps always drove me nuts. They slid down, even when I had them tight. Plus, most of my tanks are racer back and so I couldn't wear the bra under them.

Then, this past weekend as I was taking it out of the wash, I noticed that one of the straps had become disconnected. I had never realized you could disconnect the straps and make it into a crossback.

Duh.

Now, I love this thing! It feels so much more supportive and it fits so much more nicely under my tanks!

And I feel like an idiot for taking so long to realize this!

What is your favorite sports bra? Have you ever had an aha moment about something dumb like this?

Comments