If It Seems Too Good To Be True

I got all my medals from my 7 contents out to display at my celebration party. As I cleaned up, it occurred to me that it would be nice to have a nice rack to display them on, rather than just dumping them in the basement.

So I went to Amazon and did a search.

This was my first result.



And it was only $10.99.

That alone should have made me suspicious. Or I should have at least read all the specs. But I didn't, I just bought it with one click.

When it arrived, I saw why it was so cheap- it is tiny! It might be big enough to hold Barbie's medals, but it isn't big enough for mine.

shown next to my hand and a medal so you get an idea of the scale
So now I'm in the market for a medal display rack actually big enough to hold my medals. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! That's nuts it's so small! I've always thought Allied Medal Hangers had the best ones! https://www.medalhangers.com/

    ReplyDelete

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...