Bulu Box Review



I LOVE getting mail. I always had pen pals growing up and as an adult I've signed up for Foodie Pen Pals, Nature Box, and Graze. So when I had a chance to try Bulu Box, I jumped at the chance. 

Displaying
Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Every sample is sufficient enough to decide if the product is right for you.


Quest Nutrition Protein Powder Packets | Bulu Box - Sample Superior Vitamins and SupplementsI love this idea! There are so many health and wellness products out there that I never even know to try. With Bulu Box, I get exposed to a whole bunch of new products and get to make sure I like them before I buy a whole container. Mediterra Nutritional Bars | Bulu Box - sample superior vitamins and supplements


In this month's box I got:

Quest Protein Powder- Peanut Butter Flavor: This is perfect because I've really been into peanut butter and banana smoothies this summer. It will be great to add a protein blast. 

Earth's Care Anti-Itch Powder: This also couldn't have come at a better time. I swear, I get more bug bites than anyone else I know, so I can't wait to try this. 

Mediterra Savory Bar: I am pretty intrigued by a savory sundried tomato and basil bar. It will be perfect to bring with me to school for a snack. 


Movit Energy Gummies: I love using gummies when doing long runs or bike rides. These have folic acid and protein in them, so I am interested to see how they help to sustain my energy.

Fiber Plus Powder: I am sure that once my crazy fall semester starts, I won't be as good as I should be about getting my daily fiber. This will be a big help. 

Want to try your own Bulu Box? Use discount code SWEATPINK for 50% off a 3-month subscription to BuluBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...