Fabulous Fitness Survey

I will not lie, I have been feeling a little uninspired lately in both my workouts and my blogging. I feel like it's the same old thing and I am physically and mentally tired of it. So, instead of boring you with the details of my boring run and boring food, I am going to take this fun little survey that has been going around the blogisphere. 

Fabulous Fitness Survey

1. What did you eat for breakfast?
I scarfed down half an english muffin with peanut butter after my run and before the dentist. 

2. How much water do you drink a day?
I don't measure, but its quite a bit. I usually fill up my Sigg bottle at least 3-4 times, plus have a bottle at the gym.

3. What is your current favorite workout?
My Saturday morning bootcamp. There is great energy in the room, it is always different, and it kicks my butt!

4. How many calories do you eat a day?
No idea! I have 3 meals, plus a snack or two.

5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?

Anything with almond butter! My favorite "treat" snack is some funfetti cake mix mixed into plain Greek yogurt!

6. What do you usually eat for lunch?

This time of year, it is usually some sort of salad. There are endless variations so it never gets old. Yesterday I made a great one with arugula, watermelon, and goat cheese!


7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My arms!

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
My butt and hips. They have always been weak and it always hurts!

9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Frosting and ice cream.


10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yep. A daily multivitamin and a probiotic.

11. How often do you eat out?
A lot more since I started living with the BF! I would say it is usually one lunch and 2 dinners a week on average. 

12. Do you eat fast food?
I don't eat Burger King or McDonalds, but I do like Chipolte and Subway!

13. Who is your biggest supporter?
I think it's a tie between the BF and my parents. 
The BF sprinted through a not so nice part of the city to get me water and take my pic!


14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yep- Lifestyle Fitness!

15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I heart sleep. I could easily sleep 10 hours a night, but I usually average 8.

16. Do you have a “cheat”day?
I like to have a treat

17. Do you drink alcohol?
Um yes! Usually only on the weekends, especially when we go out!



18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No and I desperately want one! I am so tired of running alone!

19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
I have gotten to go on some amazing adventures thanks to running. Running lead me to my 7 continent marathon goal which has brought me to Antarctica, Italy, and Chile so far!



20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I guess it was going to the dentist this morning. It was not at all fun, but I know that nipping dental problems in the bud will keep me healthier in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...