The Mitten Mystery Solved

Welcome to season 3 of Serial where we solve the mystery of Kiersten's lost mitten. This is the third and final installment. Last winter I posted about how I thought I'd lost one of my favorite running mittens ever.

Then a couple months later I found it in my house. I had no idea where it had been, but I was so happy that it wasn't lost forever.

Competitor Glo-Mitt, Black with Hi Viz PinkLast week, I finally figured out what happened. I wore the mittens for a run and they weren't quite dry when I went to wear them the next day. So I tossed them in the dryer for a few minutes with some towels. When I pulled the laundry out of the dryer and into a basket, I only had one mitten. I looked in the dryer and didn't see a mitten. WTH?  I knew I put 2 mittens in the dryer and only one came out!

Then a flash of pink caught my eye. The mitten was stuck to the inside top of dryer. The mittens have magnets in them (so when you get hot you can take off the finger covering) and thus they stuck to the dryer, but not in a spot where I could easily see them

Mystery solved. Now if I could only find out what happens to all my socks.....

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That is hilarious!

    The socks could be stuck in the lip of the washer... this happened to some of mine. They are too gross to save when this happens though, lol!

    ReplyDelete

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...