Apples, and peaches, and plums..... oh my!

SO after some roomie strife yesterday morning, we all managed to move on and have a great afternoon at Nicewicz farm in Bolton, where we go every year to pick apples and peaches. It's a great place because they give you free reign to roam the entire farm. You pay for your bag and can pick whatever you want from whatever tree you want. Unlike a farm which we tried last year where you could only walk down a few rows and pick from a few trees. You can even sample as much as you want. (Unfortunately, the morning arguments sent me running to my bag of WhoNu cookies for comfort, and I was still too full for much sampling). They also have the most incredible elephant heart plums, the reddest, sweetest, juiciest plum ever. We fill a big bag of apples, a smaller bag of apples, and a bag of peaches and plums in no time!


For breakfast I had this perfect peach with yogurt.

Then for lunch I made one of my favorite all time salads. Spinach, apple, and bacon with a maple vinaigrette. I used turkey bacon, and it was super good.

I also got this funny tomato. It makes me laugh so much I'm not sure I'll be able to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...