Happy Dance

It's a good day.

I was really feeling it at spinning this morning. I guess taking 2 easy days after RTB really helped. Monday I did 50 mins on the elliptical and yesterday I did an easy 55 min run. And last night I went out with the other consultants for a great dinner. We shared stuffed dates as an appetizer- what a surprising awesome combination. Blue cheese stuffed in a date and wrapped in bacon. YUM-O. I think I polished off half of them by myself. Then I got a giant salad with mango, avacado, and seared ahi tuna. And a side of sauteed mushrooms, which was HUGE. Barely made a dent, but they'll go perfect with my leftover ravioli from Monday night for lunch, which is good because I'm totally over the hospital cafeteria. And then I was craving chocolate, so I warmed up the famous amos that were in my hotel goodie bag this week. Not at all like homemade, but they did the trick. So I was well fueled for spinning. Rocking music and pop in my legs meant I attacked the class. It was only in the last 10 minutes after about 20 straight miles I hills that I lost my motivation.

And oh yeah, by the way, I AM BUYING A HOUSE ON FRIDAY. After not hearing from the bank or my Realtor at all the past few weeks, I figured the Friday closing was a no go. But then yesterday the phone started ringing and the e-mail started flying. I'm so glad, it's just going to be over. I won't totally relax until I'm moved in, but this is huge. I think it's going to be a couple of sleepless nights (and not just because I'm taking the red eye).

Any tips out there from home owners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...