Foodie Pen Pal Reveal: January


It's that time of the month, Foodie Pen Pal reveal day! I was extra excited for January because there was no exchange in December, so I had gone 2 months without a package of goodies.

FPP post Foodie Penpals

In case you've been living under a rock, Foodie Pen Pals is awesome idea thought up by Lindsay at the Lean Green Bean. Every month she sends out a list of matches. You send a package of goodies to one person and get a package of goodies to another. This month I sent to Becca at Working Title.

My goodies came from Cassandra at My l'esprit de l'escalier. Cassandra totally nailed my preferences.


I am most excited about this cherry pecan butter. Fruit butters and nut butters are my favorite things, and here they are combined into one product. Awesome possum.

 This is the item that intrigues me the most. I love chocolate and I love edamame. But I never thought of combining them. I haven't opened them yet, but I will let you know the verdict.
 And since it's ski season, this trail mix is perfect to toss in my coat pocket for a pick-me-up on the lift. And the coffee will make getting up at 5 am to drive to the mountain less painful.

 Another awesome foodie pen pal month. Come join us if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...