Say My Name

I started a new part time job last night and half-way through the evening I realized that as I was introducing myself and telling people about myself that I had said husband about a million times. Not once did I refer to him by name.

I think part of it is that we have only been married for a month and half and I still get a thrill out of saying husband. It sounds so legit!

I love this shot we just got from our photographer. Our family isn't complete without the dogs!

But before we were married, I think I probably referred to him more as my fiance or my boyfriend. 

I feel like at home, I hardly ever call him by name either! I don't know why this is? 

Theories? Do you call your significant other by name? Do you have pet names you refer to each other by at home? How do you introduce him/her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...