Blogger Banner Swap

Hi Friends!

It is a gray, drizzly, dreary day here in Maine, but here is something to brighten to your day! How about the chance for some free advertising here on my blog?

I've been reading Theodora's blog Preppy Runner for a long time. In fact, she is one of my blogger idols. So when I saw she was offering the chance for some other bloggers to put a free ad on her blog, I pounced! I made this adorable little banner to put on her blog. Hopefully it will bring some new readers and comments my way (seriously, for the love of pete people. I know you are reading this, please leave me some comment love).




Anyway, I thought it was such a brilliant idea that I'd like to pass on the love. So how about a banner swap? I'll put your banner on my blog for a month, if you put my banner on your blog. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

Here's how: Your banner should be 125 x 125. The first three people to e-mail me their banner and link to their blog win for the month. I'll reply and send you my banner. Next month, I'll offer another opportunity. 

What blogs are you loving lately? I need some new reads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...