DIY Friday: Patio Chairs



When I got my patio furniture out for the season, I noticed it was getting rusty.


So, I figured if I was going to spray paint it with Rustoleum, I might as well use a fun color. So I took off the seat part (not as easy as I thought it would be since the screws were all rusty), sanded down the chairs, and got to work with the spray paint. 

After 2 trips to the hardwar store for more paint (a can does not go far) my chairs were transformed. 
From tan to ........ very blue. The paint was lighter than I thought it would be.




And despite using drop cloths, I got blue paint all over the brick. 


I think this project was a mini fail. It's not terrible, but it also isn't what I envisioned. 

What do you think??


What is your biggest DIY fail??


No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...