Pin it Party





It's Thursday and it's been a long week, so I could certainly use a little party! Luckily, Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean is throwing a Pin it Party today. She is inviting us to share 5 of our own posts that we'd like to see on Pinterest. So let's get this party started- here are mine!

Coconut Lime Chicken Soup : So yummy and so easy!


My Body Doesn't Make Me Beautiful: Such an important Message

beautifulbodyNEDA My Body Doesnt Make Me Beautiful

Basement Blizzard Workout: We all get stuck working out in the basement sometimes




Southport Island Triple Brick Workout: When you want to mix it up a little

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...