Foodie Pen Pals: May

FPP post Foodie Penpals

It's that time of the month already- Foodie Pen Pals Reveal Day! Foodie Pen Pals is a wonderful program, organized by Lindsay at the Lean Green Bean. Every month she matches you up with a fellow foodie to exchange a box full of goodies. 

One of my favorite things about FPP is that I get to try local specialties without having to leave my house. My FPP this month, certainly delivered on the local products. I got a box chock full of Memphis  goodness. 


Andrea included a great hand-written note with an explanation of each item. I love knowing the background of the stuff in my box. My box included Rendezvous seasoning, which comes from a historic Memphis restaurant; Dancing Pigs BBQ sauce; Ugly Mug coffee; and Bacon Cheddar Fries. I love everything! I can't wait to try the coffee- I definitely have an Ugly Mug in the morning until I get my java. And my BF already has his eyes on the bacon cheddar fries!

What would you want to try first?


No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...