TTT

Hi Friends! I can't believe it is almost the 4th of July! This year feels like it is just flying by!

1. This week has not flown by. In fact it has seemed to crawl, and that is because my kitchen is all torn up. I finally decided I couldn't stand my gross old while tile counter with the moldy grout one more day and decided to replace the counter top and sink. It should have been a 1 day job, so Monday morning they ripped up the old counter. Then it turned out that the new counter didn't fit and the sink was late in being delivered. So this is what we have been living with. We've been stuck grilling everything and washing dishes with the hose.


2. I decided to spring for a second block of 8 personal training sessions. I am using the wedding as an excuse. It is expensive, but I really enjoy it and I feel like I am getting fitter and have some great new ideas for the workouts I do on my own. 

3. Maine Running Company is doing Beach to Beacon Preview runs. They drive you to the start, provide support along the way, and then bring you back to your car from the finish (and give you snacks). I've never gotten into B2B, so this is the next best thing. 8 a.m. July 6th, 13th, and 27th

What is happening in your world this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...