Baked Fish with Artichoke Pesto and Farro Salad

I have been in a cooking rut lately, so last night I decided to try one of the recipes I'd marked in last month's Fitness Magazine. The recipe Grilled Sirloin with Artichoke Pesto and Farro Salad was supposed to provide an energy boost. As soon as I saw pesto, I was sold. I don't eat beef so I switched the steak for some baked haddock. I just dipped the fillets in egg and then dipped them in panko, italian seasoning, and some lemon rind.

Don't be scared- the recipe has a lot of components, but you can do all of it while the farro and fish cooks.




This was a FANTASTIC dinner, which is good because I have tons left over, so I'll be eating it for the rest of the week! It reminds me how much I like whole grains like farro, and how easy they are to use.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get this. "I have been in a cooking rut lately, so last night I decided to try one of the recipes I'd marked in last month's Fitness Magazine. " Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.

    http://sportssupply.com/Fitness-Weightlifting/

    ReplyDelete

35

I turned 35 in June. It's an age that felt both momentous and ominous to me. I'm not just an adult, I'm an ADULT. I've never...